About Me

Hey, y'all. I’m Bunny. Thank you for visiting my blog. I’ve been making cards for a few years. Copic markers are my favorite medium. I'm no expert but I have fun. I love getting together with other card makers to create and share ideas. The one thing I tell others who are starting paper crafting is....it's only paper. If you mess up or don't like it, recycle it. It should always be fun. If it really makes you mad, then throw the dadgummed thing in the garbage.

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Bunny


COPICS- C1 3 5, G11 28 46, YG11 61
PAPERS- DARICE & BAZZILL
OUR DAILY BREAD DESIGNS MINI TAGS 
MFT DIE-NAMICS PIERCED RETANGLE
MFT DIE-NAMICS STITCHED SCALLOP EDGE
WINK OF STELLA- CLEAR
SIZZIX EMBOSSING FOLDER
MULTI MEDIUM MATTE
MEMENTO- BLACK, COTTAGE IVY, PEAR TART
IRRIDESCENT SEQUINS
FISKARS PUNCH



5 comments:

  1. Hi Bunny, I love your festive Christmas card with all of the elements. The ornament image takes the stage. Thanks for joining us at the Mod Squad challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done- Love your card layout and design. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layers and the ornament is perfect! This would be a great entry over at Emerald Creek Dares Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet card! Such a cute design! Love the colors!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful lay-out and papers used in your card. Thanks a lot for joining last week's Challenge and would love to see you again this week at Word Art Wednesday. Leaving you with an encouragement found in Psalm 125:2 which tells us, "As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the LORD surrounds his people both now and forevermore." Have a great day!

    Hugs always,
    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.