About Me

Hey, y'all. I’m Bunny. Thank you for visiting my blog. I’ve been making cards for a few years. Copic markers are my favorite medium. I'm no expert but I have fun. I love getting together with other card makers to create and share ideas. The one thing I tell others who are starting paper crafting is....it's only paper. If you mess up or don't like it, recycle it. It should always be fun. If it really makes you mad, then throw the dadgummed thing in the garbage.

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Bunny's CAGI #93


OUR CHALLENGE THIS WEEK AT COME AND GET IT IS PAPER PIERCING

COPICS- BG0000 000 01 02, G20, YG01 05, Y38, 0.03 BLACK MULTI-LINER
PAPER- BAZZILL & BO BUNNY
MFT DIE-NAMICS PIERCED CIRCLE AND RECTANGLE
K & COMPANY TWINE
ROBIN'S GEMS
OUR DAILY BREAD DESIGNS ORNATE BORDER SENTIMENTS F514
OUR DAILY BREAD SENTIMENTS SPELLBINDERS BEAUTIFUL BORDER DIE CSBD51
COLORBOX- ORANGE & ROBIN'S EGG
SPARKLE N SPRINKLE CLEAR DETAIL EMBOSSING POWDER
ANNA GRIFFIN CUTTLEBUG EMBOSSING FOLDER
RANGER MULTI MEDIUM MATTE
WINK OF STELLA- CLEAR

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love the bright colors and that scallop border! Thanks for your comment... my flower sequins were in a mix of sequins from Lawn Fawn :)
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely zesty colours and a gorgeous border :-D
    Thank you for making such a great project using our Digis.
    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Best wishes,

    IKE x

    DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words and thank you so much for being our sponsor.

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.