About Me

Hey, y'all. I’m Bunny. Thank you for visiting my blog. I’ve been making cards for a few years. Copic markers are my favorite medium. I'm no expert but I have fun. I love getting together with other card makers to create and share ideas. The one thing I tell others who are starting paper crafting is....it's only paper. If you mess up or don't like it, recycle it. It should always be fun. If it really makes you mad, then throw the dadgummed thing in the garbage.

Monday, November 30, 2015

Bunny

A DAY FOR DAISIES
and

ZIG CLEAN COLOR BRUSHES- 71 26 04 65 202 27
PAPER- BO BUNNY, DOODLEBUG AND BAZZILL
WINK OF STELLA- CLEAR
CUTTLEBUG EMBOSSING FLOWER
MFT FAUX CROCHET BORDER
COLORBOX- RAZZBERRY AND DUNE
OUR DAILY BREAD DESIGNS MINI TAG SENTIMENTS GC532
SCRAP SEQUINS
SPARKLE N SPRINKLE CLEAR DETAIL EMBOSSING POWDER




2 comments:

  1. Love the vibrancy of the colors. You are really good at those zig markers. So glad you joined us at A Day For Daisies in the Watercolor Challenge. Best of luck to you on your entry. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet - love the colour palette! Thanks for adding your lovely watercolour creation to our challenge at A Day for Daisies!
    Love
    Jen Leeflang
    ADFD DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.