About Me

Hey, y'all. I’m Bunny. Thank you for visiting my blog. I’ve been making cards for a few years. Copic markers are my favorite medium. I'm no expert but I have fun. I love getting together with other card makers to create and share ideas. The one thing I tell others who are starting paper crafting is....it's only paper. If you mess up or don't like it, recycle it. It should always be fun. If it really makes you mad, then throw the dadgummed thing in the garbage.

Monday, November 2, 2015

Bunny


I LOVE THE SWEET FACE OF THIS LITTLE ELF. THERE ARE 3 OF THESE ELVES TO CHOOSE FROM AT ADFD. I USED GLOSSY ACCENTS ON THE CANDY TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THE CELLOPHANE ON THE CANDY WRAPPER.

COPICS- E0000 00 40 41 43 44, RV00, BG0000 000 01 02 05 07
PAPER- BAZZILL
SIZZIX TICKET FRAMELIT DIES
GLOSSY ACCENTS
RANGER MULTI MEDIUM MATTE
GLAMOUR DUST
STAMPENDOUS CHUNKY WHITE FRANTAGE
OUR DAILY BREAD DESIGNS BEAUTIFUL BORDER DIES CSBD51
OUR DAILY BREAD DESIGNS ORNATE BORDER SENTIMENT F514

MEMORY BOX TWILIGHT SNOWFLAKES DIE

3 comments:

  1. The snowflakes and lace are wonderful accents for the sweet image. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 207th AG challenge! Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card made with a fabulous image. Thank you so much for participating in the challenge this week at A Day For Daisies featuring treats. Take care and good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how adorable - and so sweet - perfect for our A Day for Daisies challenge this fortnight! Thanks for joining us. Good luck!
    love
    Jen Leeflang
    ADFD DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.