About Me

Hey, y'all. I’m Bunny. Thank you for visiting my blog. I’ve been making cards for a few years. Copic markers are my favorite medium. I'm no expert but I have fun. I love getting together with other card makers to create and share ideas. The one thing I tell others who are starting paper crafting is....it's only paper. If you mess up or don't like it, recycle it. It should always be fun. If it really makes you mad, then throw the dadgummed thing in the garbage.

Friday, July 17, 2015

Bunny


THIS IS A CUTE NEW IMAGE CALLED RUDOLPH. I'VE ALWAYS LIKED THESE REINDEER IMAGES FROM BUGABOO. 

COPICS-E11 23, BG0000, R35 46
PAPER- BAZZILL
SPARKLE N' SPRINKLE CLEAR DETAIL EMBOSSING POWDER
IMPRESSION OBSESSION 014J TAG DIE
MFT DIE-NAMICS PIERCED RECTANGLES
COLORBOX- DUNE
STAMPENDOUS FRANTAGE CHUNKY WHITE EMBOSSING POWDER
SIZZIX EMBOSSING FOLDER
HERO ARTS SENTIMENT STAMP
SIGNO UNI-BALL PEN
TWINE
STAR CHARM



5 comments:

  1. Fantastic work! Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Spread the word! Our challenge is always anything goes! Good luck!

    La-Vie B. – Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog DT
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card and so glad you're playing along with our CIJ. at Catch the bug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bunny, What a wonderful card! I love that you have added accents to the embossed background! Lovely colouring too. Have a fantastic weekend...Megan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card!! Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.