About Me

Hey, y'all. I’m Bunny. Thank you for visiting my blog. I’ve been making cards for a few years. Copic markers are my favorite medium. I'm no expert but I have fun. I love getting together with other card makers to create and share ideas. The one thing I tell others who are starting paper crafting is....it's only paper. If you mess up or don't like it, recycle it. It should always be fun. If it really makes you mad, then throw the dadgummed thing in the garbage.

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Bunny


COPICS- RV000 00 02 04, W7, BG0000
PAPER- BAZZILL & DOODLEBUG
CUTTLEBUG ANNA GRIFFIN EMBOSSING FOLDER
SIZZIX EMBOSSING FOLDER
5MM WHITE IRIS SEQUINS
WINK OF STELLA- CLEAR
DIE-NAMICS STITCHED SQUARES



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Bunny fabulous colour's thank you for joining us this week at Inspiration Destination
    Dianne x
    ID DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow a great vibrant butterfly, so cheerful. Thanks for joining our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and hope you will join us again soon. Jennifer DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty happy card. Thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.