About Me

Hey, y'all. I’m Bunny. Thank you for visiting my blog. I’ve been making cards for a few years. Copic markers are my favorite medium. I'm no expert but I have fun. I love getting together with other card makers to create and share ideas. The one thing I tell others who are starting paper crafting is....it's only paper. If you mess up or don't like it, recycle it. It should always be fun. If it really makes you mad, then throw the dadgummed thing in the garbage.

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Bunny

MELJEN'S DESIGNS

COPICS-C 1 5 7, BG0000 000 01, E0000 41 43, G02, R35 46, YG01 03 05, YR04, Y11 15, T0
ATYOU SPICA- CLEAR
PAPER- BAZZILL
GELLY ROLL- CLEAR STAR
SIZZIX EMBOSSING FOLDER


2 comments:

  1. Adorable card Bunny. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards. We would love to see you again ... Anet DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sentiment on this card and the embossing adds just the right touch.

    Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Seeing Double challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.