About Me

Hey, y'all. I’m Bunny. Thank you for visiting my blog. I’ve been making cards for a few years. Copic markers are my favorite medium. I'm no expert but I have fun. I love getting together with other card makers to create and share ideas. The one thing I tell others who are starting paper crafting is....it's only paper. If you mess up or don't like it, recycle it. It should always be fun. If it really makes you mad, then throw the dadgummed thing in the garbage.

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Bunny's CAGI #55


OUR CHALLENGE THIS WEEK AT COME AND GET IT IS: LOVE IS IN THE AIR

THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL FILAGREE HEART. I DECIDED TO TRY WATERCOLORING WITH DISTRESS INKS. WHAT COULD HAPPEN? I WAS ONLY USING 2 COLORS. OKAY, SO THE FIRST SET WENT INTO THE RECYCLE BIN. WATERCOLORING IS NOT EASY. 

THE BUTTONS I PLACED ON THE CARD ARE (GASP!) NAKED. I APOLOGIZE BUT THEY WERE TOO PRETTY TO ADD TWINE OR STRING TO THEM. WHEN I LOOK AT THE CARD YOU CAN'T TELL THAT THEY ARE BUTTONS. OH WELL!

DISTRESS INKS- SPUN SUGAR AND PICKED RASPBERRY
PAPER- BAZZILL
BUTTONS- BAZZILL
BLACK SHIMMER RIBBON
SHIMMER MIST

16 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those striking pinks...Thanks for joining Brown Sugar Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card and wonderful watercolouring. The hot pinks and naked buttons look brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card, love the heart and your watercolour backing. A technique I've never tried, but it looks lovely. Thanks for playing at OLL this week, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty design, Bunny! Your watercolored background looks like scattered rose petals to me! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous creation, love the colours that you have chosen, thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this time, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card.... nice colours!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at TPS and good luck in the draw!
    xxAngela

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card.
    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter.

    Greetings, Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi
    great card
    thanks for joining us at cuttlebug mania
    greetings Lisbeth DT-Cuttle bug

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card. The embossing folder is wonderful. I love Anna Griffin's tools. Thanks for sharing with us @ Cuttlebug Mania!
    Blessings,
    Belinda DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely card. I love the details :)
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito
    Stop by for my Birthday Candy :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the combination of colours and pretty design!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These card is very nice . Thank you for joing BSC

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is beautiful - love the background you created.

    Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Helen N x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Quirky Crafts. Good Luck in the voting, come back and see us soon! Lori - on behalf of the Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card! Thank you for joining us at 2 Cute Ink Challenge Blog.

    Happy Crafting!
    Jen (JLJ Designs)
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.