About Me

Hey, y'all. I’m Bunny. Thank you for visiting my blog. I’ve been making cards for a few years. Copic markers are my favorite medium. I'm no expert but I have fun. I love getting together with other card makers to create and share ideas. The one thing I tell others who are starting paper crafting is....it's only paper. If you mess up or don't like it, recycle it. It should always be fun. If it really makes you mad, then throw the dadgummed thing in the garbage.

Monday, February 16, 2015

Bunny


I MADE THIS CARD FOR OUR GRANDSON WHO HAS A BIRTHDAY THIS MONTH. HE ENJOYS SPENDING A LITTLE TIME ONLINE WITH HIS FRIENDS PLAYING VIDEO GAMES. I THOUGHT THIS IMAGE WAS PERFECT FOR HIM.  ONE OF MY FAVORITE  GAMES WHEN I WAS YOUNGER WAS MS. PAC MAN. I HAD MY PATTERNS MEMORIZED. IF YOU WERE IN LINE BEHIND ME YOU WOULD BE STANDING THERE A LONG TIME WAITING TO PLAY.  WE PLAYED A LOT OF VIDEO GAMES AT OUR HOUSE. MARIO, YOSHI AND DONKEY KONG TO NAME A FEW. NOW, IF YOU WANT TO GO WAY BACK THE FIRST GAMES I PLAYED WAS ON THE ATARI SYSTEM. DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THAT? 

COPICS- E000 00 01 04 41 42 43 44 50 53 55 57 70 71, C1 3, T0, Y06 11, W3 5 7, R00 20 27 29, B93 95 97 99, G40 43
PAPERS- WE R MEMORY KEEPERS, BAZZILL, CORK
SPELLBINDER'S SQUARES
DIE-NAMICS PIERCED RECTANGLE STAX
MEMENTO- RICH COCOA

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Such a fun image! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act card challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and fun image. I love the cork behind the image. I have to remember to use mine.. I like the look. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your male card! great background papers and awesome coloring of the main image. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome stamp and that the perfect card for your grandson - I love it! Thank you so much for joining us for our Anything Goes Challenge over at MarkerPop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh!! I LOVE Atari!! and Loved Pacman, Hence the use of Pac man for my card this week for my sons birthday card!! LOL.. Your Video Boy is coloured beautiful and the card is simple, but sweet. I'm sure your Grandson will love it. Thanks For Participating in This Fortnights Challenge Over At Mo's!! Good Luck!! HUGS Amanda DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.