About Me

Hey, y'all. I’m Bunny. Thank you for visiting my blog. I’ve been making cards for a few years. Copic markers are my favorite medium. I'm no expert but I have fun. I love getting together with other card makers to create and share ideas. The one thing I tell others who are starting paper crafting is....it's only paper. If you mess up or don't like it, recycle it. It should always be fun. If it really makes you mad, then throw the dadgummed thing in the garbage.

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Bunny




THIS LITTLE CUTIE IS GOING TO COOK A POT OF SOUP TO WARM US UP FROM THE COLD WEATHER. I ADMIT I'M A WEENIE WHEN IT COMES TO THE COLD. I HAVE TO BE BUNDLED UP WITH EAR MUFFS, SCARVES, GLOVES, JACKET,   SKI MASK, LONG UNDERWEAR, WOOL SOCKS AND ANYTHING ELSE I CAN FIND TO PUT ON. I LIVE IN FLORIDA! THE  DEPARTMENT STORES ARE PUTTING  SWIM SUITS ON THE RACKS.  ARE THEY CRAZY? IN NORTHEAST FLORIDA NO ONE IS WEARING A SWIM SUIT AT THE MOMENT. I KNOW A LOT OF Y’ALL ARE SNICKERING BECAUSE YOU’D LOVE TO HAVE THE TEMPERATURE THAT WE HAVE. (EXCEPT JUNE-SEP WHEN WE PERSPIRE BUCKETS) 


COPICS- C1 3 5 7, YG91 93 95, E000 00 01 50 53 55 70 71, RV000 00 11, R81 83 85
PAPER- LOTV NITWIT & BAZZILL
COLORBOX- DUNE
CUTTLEBUG SWIRL EMBOSSING FOLDER
MARTHA STEWART PEARLS
MARTHA STEWART CORNER ROUNDER
STICKLES- CRYSTAL
GLAMOUR DUST GLITTER
SHIMMER MIST
EK PUNCH




11 comments:

  1. What a sweet image and beautiful colouring. I'm with you, I don't like the cold either.
    Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create for our challenge this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally feel you, Bunny! :D I hate cold, but I'm kinda used to it, living so close to the Alps. :) Your card is amazing! She is adorable and you've colored her beautifully! Thanks for playing along at Card Mania Challenges and see you again soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this image and your die around it-wonderful card! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown! Irene DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute card :)
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito
    Stop by for my Birthday Candy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet image and card! Thanks for joining us at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Blog Challenge and good luck!
    Hugs,
    Lynne, Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Blog Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this image and you have given it a wonderful presentation. Thanks for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create! We love seeing you in the neighborhood.
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card Bunny. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is ADORABLE, Bunny. I love the image, and I thank you so much for sharing your talents with us in our cahellnge this week, God bless you!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute image and great coloring...Also love your papers and lay-out. Thank you for linking your card to our Challenge this week at Word Art Wednesday. I want to share with you God's Word in Isaiah 43:18-19 which tells us, " "Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland." Have a wonderful day filled with the blessings of the Lord Jesus!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is super cute! Great coloring! Thanks so much for joining the anything goes challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Teehee!! This is a beautiful card Bunnyh.. I love your little blog post explaining how she's going to cook soup to keep you warm. LOL... Your card is very sweet! Thanks for entering your card into Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge Blog!! Good Luck!! Amanda DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.