About Me

Hey, y'all. I’m Bunny. Thank you for visiting my blog. I’ve been making cards for a few years. Copic markers are my favorite medium. I'm no expert but I have fun. I love getting together with other card makers to create and share ideas. The one thing I tell others who are starting paper crafting is....it's only paper. If you mess up or don't like it, recycle it. It should always be fun. If it really makes you mad, then throw the dadgummed thing in the garbage.

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Bunny's Nov #6

LILI OF THE VALLEY
JAMES IN THE SNOW

COPICS- E21, 23, 25, B 21 & 23, OPAQUE WHITE
COLORBOX- SKY BLUE
PAPER- BAZZILL WILDBERRY & BROWN & LOTV NITWIT
STICKLES- CRYSTAL
MARTHA STEWART PUNCH
SPELLBINDER’S TEAR DROP CIRCLE



  • LILI OF THE VALLEY: NOVEMBER 
  • WORD ART WEDNESDAY #159 
  • C.R.A.F.T. CHALLENGES #285 
  • SISTER ACT #83 
  • DIVAS BY DESIGN: LET IT SNOW 
  • CRAFTY HAZELNUT'S CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE #203 UPCYCLE:IMAGE
  • CRAFTY HAZELNUT'S CHRISTMAS EXTRA 
  • CRAFTY CATZ #255 
  • THE PAPER SHELTER #183 
  • DREAM VALLEY CHALLENGE #95 
  • THE CRAFTER'S CAFE CHALLENGE #91 
  • PENNY'S PAPER-CRAFTY #204 
  • 11 comments:

    1. Well, I fell in love with this little guy all decked out in red. But now, seeing him in blue is also so sweet. I do like sometimes using more "untraditional" Christmas colors. You're always so creative, Bunny. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful cards with us. It's greatly appreciated!
      Karen
      Word Art Wednseday

      ReplyDelete
    2. Your card is adorable Bunny, I love the cute LOTV bear image and beautifully coloured. Pretty paper and layout. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

      ReplyDelete
    3. What a pretty card. I love your chosen colour palette. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

      ReplyDelete
    4. I love the change up on the color palette, the nontrad colors are wonderful! Again, thanks for sharing with CRAFT!

      ReplyDelete
    5. And another lovely card for both CHNC challenges - thanks for sharing. x

      ReplyDelete
    6. How cute is he? Love that digi! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Cindy-DT

      ReplyDelete
    7. Lovely card with a very cute image. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter.

      Nikki S

      ReplyDelete
    8. Lovely card with that cute bear in the snow...thank you for sharing it with us at Divas by Design!
      xxx Margreet

      ReplyDelete
    9. So glad you joined us for our CHNC extra challenge this month with this wonderful creation!!
      Hope to see you back for our next challenge :)

      ReplyDelete
    10. This is gorgeous. I love James Bear and you have coloured him beautifully.
      Thank you for sharing this with us at Diva's by Design.
      Hugs Sharon. x

      ReplyDelete
    11. A gorgeous card. Thank you for joining our "Anything goes" challenge at Dream Valley :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.