About Me

Hey, y'all. I’m Bunny. Thank you for visiting my blog. I’ve been making cards for a few years. Copic markers are my favorite medium. I'm no expert but I have fun. I love getting together with other card makers to create and share ideas. The one thing I tell others who are starting paper crafting is....it's only paper. If you mess up or don't like it, recycle it. It should always be fun. If it really makes you mad, then throw the dadgummed thing in the garbage.

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Bunny's Aug #3


I WAS HONORED TO BE CHOSEN BY THE DELIGHTFUL CHALLENGES TEAM TO BE A GUEST DESIGNER AT THE DIGITAL DELIGHTS CHALLENGE BLOG. 

THIS IS A SWEET LITTLE IMAGE AND I HAD FUN COLORING HER. IT WAS KINDA FUNNY BECAUSE I COLORED  THE IMAGE AND WENT ON THEIR WEBSITE AFTERWARDS  SO I COULD LINK UP THE IMAGE AND I THOUGHT, OH GOODNESS, I JUST ABOUT PICKED THE SAME COLORS THAT THEY USED ON THEIR COLORED IMAGE.  OH WELL. WHAT CAN I SAY? WE HAVE GOOD TASTE. THE BIRTHDAY SENTIMENT SET COMES WITH 8 SENTIMENTS AND A SCALLOP DESIGN. IT'S SO GREAT.

COPICS- E000, 01, 04, 50, 53 & 55, BG10, 11 & 13, RV00 & 02, T0
PAPERS- BAZZILL CHABLIS, ECHO PARK & DOODLEBUG
COLORBOX- PINK
PRIMA CRYSTALS
JEJE GLITTERFOIL (SCRAP PIECE)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.