About Me

Hey, y'all. I’m Bunny. Thank you for visiting my blog. I’ve been making cards for a few years. Copic markers are my favorite medium. I'm no expert but I have fun. I love getting together with other card makers to create and share ideas. The one thing I tell others who are starting paper crafting is....it's only paper. If you mess up or don't like it, recycle it. It should always be fun. If it really makes you mad, then throw the dadgummed thing in the garbage.

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Bunny's Bugaboo 6

BUGABOO 6

COPICS:
SOCK MONKEY- E11, 23 & 25, BALLOON- B02 & 04, HORN - Y11, 08 & ATYOU SPICA LEMON
HAT AND MONKEY'S TRIM- Y11, 08, YG09, YR04 & ATYOU SPICA LEMON
SHADING-T0



5 comments:

  1. Brilliant card, love how you've coloured the monkey, lovely bright and fun, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments and Divas by Design this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours on this cute little monkey! Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO cute, Bunny. I really enjoy your sweet cards, and I thank you so much for sharing with us.
    Hugs,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Mr. Sock Monkey! Such a precious card and I am so glad you shared it at TTCRD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Sentiments challenge.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.